#GoOpen Michigan Summit
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST
The #GoOpen Michigan Strategy Team is hosting a #GoOpen Michigan Summit at three sites across the State of Michigan: Michigan Science Center (Detroit), Kalamazoo Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA), and Marquette-Alger RESA.
Audience: District and building leaders. Participants are encouraged to bring a team to the Summit but not required.
Space is limited. Register now here.
In person breakout sessions at all conference sites will meet these five Summit goals:
- Understand the background of #GoOpen and the benefits of joining the #GoOpen Community
- Learn about openly licensed educational resources (OER) and determine the difference between free, open, and proprietary instructional materials
- Discover how Michigan’s #GoOpen districts are using OER to personalize learning
- Learn about the work of the #GoOpen Michigan Strategy Team and the systems created to assist educators with use of OER
- Leave with tangible ways to make #GoOpen a reality in your building or district and continue the conversation
Tentative Program Flyers with Breakout Session Descriptions